In 2021, Crown Linen will celebrate its 130 th year in business. Our family business started in 1891 as the Mexico Steam Laundry.
In the beginning, the company focused on providing men’s starched shirts and detachable collars and cuffs. The company operated on wooden washers and concentrated its services mostly in Mexico, MO and its close neighbors.
129 years down the line, and Mexico Steam Laundry has evolved into what you know today as Crown Linen Service. We’ve evolved from starched shirts and collars and cuffs to providing complete commercial linen and laundry services, servicing the restaurant, hospitality, and medical industries, using the latest laundry and linen care technology.
● 2 Major Facilities. We now operate out of two facilities, one in the original location in Mexico, MO, and one in Columbia, IL – the facility we opened in 2005 to expand our reach and widen our service capacity.
● 165. The number of Crown Linen Service employees, working hard day in and day out to deliver high-quality services to our valued clients.
● 900 Lbs. The load capacity of each of the stainless-steel washers that we use today.
● 460,000 Lbs. The volume of linens that we process on a weekly basis.
● 2,600+. The number of establishments – restaurants, hospitals, hotels, factories – that we currently service.
Throughout the years, there’s been one business philosophy that serves as the company’s guiding light: quality products and quality services. The longevity of this career, and everything that we do here on a daily basis is guided by this principle:
Regardless of the size or type of service we deliver, you can rest assured that the numbers that appear on your invoice are accurate and truthful. There are no hidden or surprise fees – just clean, honest service.
Every second counts, even more so when you’re running a business. That is why we make sure to render our services as punctually as possible to avoid causing delays in your operations.
We make sure our customer service team is accessible to you as much and as often as possible to entertain queries, volume changes, and emergency situations involving your liens and garments.
We employ multiple stages of laundry quality control to make sure that you get spotlessly clean and safe items every time.
Every piece of linen and every garment article that gets introduced into our product line has gone through the most careful inspection under some of the most meticulous standards in product quality.
Improvement is part of our commitment to quality and that is why we are continuously improving and investing in our technologies.
This business principle plays an integral role in our history and success as a company; and as we near our 130th year in business, we look forward to the next 130 years with this as our lodestar.
Crown Linen Service is dedicated to helping your business perform at its best. Let’s make history together! For more information on our products and services, contact us today at (800) 733-8090.